- Alle Produkte dem Warenkorb hinzugefügt.
Ear Trumpet Labs Nadine
|VERSAND:||Kostenloser Versand nach Deutschland (ab €49)|
- Kostenlos Versand Deutschland ab €49,-
- Wir sprechen Deutsch
- Jede Gitarre wird ausgeliefert im 1-2 Tage inklusiv TFOA Setup
- Jede Gitarre bekommt vor dem Versand, das TFOA-Setup
- 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
Ear Trumpet Labs Nadine
Nadine is a medium-large diaphragm condenser mic specifically designed for use on upright basses. The low end is tuned to give a flat response at the mounting distance, and the cardioid pickup pattern provides very natural sound by picking up as much of the surface of the bass as possible, within the constraints of the close placement. There's great rejection off the back of the mic, allowing use with stage monitors.
Physically, the mic is separated into the body, which securely straps to the tailpiece with velcro elastic, and the head, which mounts easily between the strings above the tailpiece using a rubber grommet. The 14-inch Mogami cable that connects the two parts makes it easy to place the mic ideally on any bass. This mounting system makes Nadine both easy to move from instrument to instrument and secure enough to leave on one bass permanently. After years of being asked for a mic specifically designed to meet the needs of the acoustic upright player, we think we've found the best design yet for this demanding application.
Microphones are excluded from the 30-day right of withdrawal for reasons of hygiene. This is further explained on the 'return' page.
- Hand-made microphone with unique appearance
- Unique, easy-to-use mounting system designed specifically for upright bass. 14" Mogami cable and washer-mounted head to fit all sizes of upright bass.
- Capsule and electronics tuned for live use with excellent feedback rejection
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
Upright bass, live and in studio
Barry Bales (Earls of Leicester)
Nadine Landry (Foghorn Stringband)
Daniel Kimbro (Jerry Douglas Band)
- Metal tool case with foam padding, 11” x 6” x 3"
- Velcro mount for tailpiece
- TRANSDUCER TYPE: condenser, large (26 mm) diaphragm
- POLAR PATTERN: cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 - 15K hz (-3dB)
- SENSITIVITY: -38.9dB (11 mV/Pa)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE:
- NOISE LEVEL (A-weighted):
- POWER REQUIREMENT: +48V phantom power
- WEIGHT: 1 lb (4 lbs cased)
- DIMENSIONS: 8” x 2” x 2”; head is 2” in diameter
- SKU: ETL-NADINE