- All products are added to your cart.
|Pre-owned product with:||1 Year Guarantee|
|SHIPPING:||Flatrate Shipping in Europe & Worldwide|
- Flatrate Shipping EU & Worldwide
- We speak English, German and Dutch
- Ordered before 2 pm, Shipped same day*
- fully set-up at our workshop
- 30-day money back guarantee
PRS 594 Wood Library Artist 10+ top limited edition Maple neck 58/15 VS 2017
2017 PRS McCarty 594 in McCarty Tobacco Sunburst with Artist Package. The McCarty 594 is a vintage-inspired instrument that is at once incredibly familiar and effortlessly playable. Whether you are looking for rich, authentic, vintage humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet singlecoil sounds, the McCarty 594 can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to the 58/15 LT pickups and push/pull coil taps on the tone controls. The electronics layout, a few key specifications, and PRS craftsmanship combine in the McCarty 594 to create an instrument that plays in tune, is intonated the entire length of the neck, and feels like a guitar that you’ve been playing forever. Includes hardshell case. This instrument also includes several features of the artist package:
- Artist grade flamed maple top
- Select mahogany body
- Artist Grade Figured Maple neck
- Artist grade Figured Maple fretboard
- Green Ripple Outline/Green Abalone center Artist Bird Inlays
- Gold hardware
A few key specifications that contribute to the McCarty 594’s tone and feel are:
- A 24.594” scale length, just slightly longer than 24.5” and where the model gets its name.
- 58/15 LT pickups. LT, meaning low turns, which give the guitar a warm, clear tone.
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls positioned so players can roll off both volume knobs at the same time.
- The added versatility of push/pull coil taps for each pickup for more tonal options
- A new Pattern Vintage neck carve, which shares the same width measurements as PRS’s Pattern neck but is slightly thicker front to back and features an asymmetrical carve with a little less meat on the treble side and a little more meat on the bass side of the neck.
- Tweaked Phase III tuners have an added set screw that pulls the tuner’s gear and worm together (while “locking” over the worm to prevent slipping) to promote tone transfer from the string directly into the guitar with as little energy as possible being detracted.
|Model:||594 Wood Library Artist|
|Top Material:||Flamed Maple|
|Body Details:||Black body bindings, multi-ply pickguard|
|Neck Material:||Flamed Maple|
|Neck Profile:||Pattern Vintage|
|Neck Details:||Abalone bird fingerboard inlays|
|Nutwidth:||43 mm - 1 11/16"|
|Scale Length:||PRS 2-piece Stoptail|
|Tuners:||PRS Phase III|
|Controls:||2 volume, 2 tone knobs. 3-way switch|
|Travels in:||Original hardshell case|