Fender 57 Twin Amp 2008
(Does not apply / F57TA2008 / Does not apply / Free European Express Shipping / 1 year Guarantee)
TFOA is a unique instrument store, and we take great pride in offering a maximum on service. TFOA is the only guitarstore to offer 1 year guarantee on Pre-owned and vintage stringed instruments. And that makes buying a used or vintage guitar a whole lot easier!
Fender 57 Twin Amp 2008
Fender '57 Twin Amp made in 2008. The original Fender Tweed Twin–Amp of the 1950’s popularized the 2 X 12” speaker array, still an industry standard for guitar amps five decades later. Considered extremely powerful in its day, the Twin allowed early electric guitarists to be heard loud & clear at the back of a crowded dance hall. Today, many top Blues and Rock players (with names like Eric, Keith, and David ) still reach for a Tweed Twin to crank up that unmistakable warm, rich tube tone. The ’57 Twin joins Fender’s prestigious Custom series as an all-tube combo amp with hand-wired circuitry and premium components. Fender has reproduced the 1955-57 edition “low powered” 5E8-A circuit, which produces 40 Watts into a pair of 12” Alnico-magnet speakers. The Twin’s harmonically rich clean tones are great for authentic vintage Rock, Blues, and Country playing; when cranked up, the Twin’s fat, sophisticated distortion tone works wonderfully in many up-to-date musical situations. In excellent condition, with dust cover.
• Hand-wired circuitry on eyelet board
• Matched pair of new USA-made Groove Tubes™ GT6L6-GE output tubes
• Two 5U4 rectifier tubes in Fender’s rarely seen mid- 50’s dual rectifier arrangement. With this power supply design, compression or “sag” is more subtle than it is in other Fender Tweed designs. Some players actually remove one 5U4 for a dirty, sloppy “blues” tone when needed.
• Four high-gain 12AX7WC preamp tubes, three of which may be substituted with 12AY7’s for the original ‘50’s low-gain sound, if desired.
• Internal Bias pot added, allowing easy substitution of various 6L6 types.
• Finger-joined solid Pine cabinet resonates with a warm, woody tone.
• Two 12” Fender Special Design speakers with Alnico magnets and specially selected cones. These drivers deliver perfect crystal clean tones, giving way to warm, smooth breakup when the amp is pushed hard. Designed by Ted Weber, manufactured in the USA by Eminence®. • Genuine Lacquered Tweed covering topped off with vintage brown/gold grille cloth and leather strap handle.
More From Fender®
Swart Amplifier Co
Swart Space tone STR Tremolo - Creamback
Out of stock