Guild A-150 Savoy
(Does not apply / Does not apply)
We offer a 5 year warranty on all new Instruments we sell.
Guild A-150 Savoy
The Guild Newark St. Collection marks the return of classic Guild electric favorites from the 1950s and 60s. A Sunburst Hollowbody acoustic/electric, the A-150 Savoy is a pleasure to see and hear; A late-1950s Guild model with a DeArmond 1000 floating pickup. The welcome return of a Guild classic.
A solid Spruce top an a maple body paired with a Mahogany/maple/mahogany neck and a rosewood fingerboard with 20 frets, Grover tuners, a compensated bridge and a harp tailpiece sum up the parts that make up this instrument. Great for Jazz, but suitable for all styles from that era and later! Comes with a Guild case.
|Body Material||Arched Laminated Maple|
|Top Material||Arched Solid Spruce|
|Neck Material||3-piece maple/mahogany|
|Pickups||DeArmond 1000 Rhythm Chief Floating Archtop Pickup|
|Travels in||Hardshell Case|
Pricing - Shipping - Guarantee - Availability - VAT - Return policy:
- We guarantee the best price on all our new products in the European union.
- We include free shipping within the European union
- We include minimum 5 year guarantee on all our new products.
- We include 1 year guarantee on all our used products offerings
- We have a strict real time stock level policy: All that you see advertised as being in stock - is really in stock!
- All our offers Includes 21% VAT/BTW/MwSt unless otherwise specified.
- If you are buying from outside the European Community the website will allow you to buy without European VAT (21%) included in the price. The website will automatically deduct the VAT from the Purchase price and Shipping costs.
- We provide a solid 30 day return policy (money back) The return policy is not applicable on trades
Bought online, European express delivery within 48 hours
Call or email for information or visit us at
T. 0031(0)523-232205 E-mail: