Rodenberg GAS-828 Dual Overdrive Pedal
(DOES NOT APPLY / DOES NOT APPLY )
TFOA is a unique instrument store, and we take great pride in offering a maximum on service. TFOA is the only guitarstore to offer 1 year guarantee on Pre-owned and vintage stringed instruments. And that makes buying a used or vintage guitar a whole lot easier!
Rodenberg GAS-828 Dual Overdrive Pedal
Looking inside the GAS-828 you will find Two GAS-808 pedals put together in the same case, connected serial. Each of them has their own Tone- Drive and Level knobs, as well as their own Bass-Boost switches. The second in line can be switched over into GAS-909 Mode which features more gain. Besides that the GAS-828 has been given an extra switch for Bolt or Serial using mode. Also new is the GO! Rocker Switch for Momentary Using Mode.
Finally the new GAS-828 includes a True Bypass switching system, with less switching noise!
GO! Rocker Switch: When switched to 'ON' the second 808 (red) runs in GO! Mode. The GO! Rocker Switch activates the second 808 (red) to momentary mode. The second GAS (red) is activated by stepping on the footswitch and keeping it pressed, and returns to the previous setting by letting go again.
- The GO! mode changes the second footswitch (GAS 808 red) to a Momentary Switch for single notes or little Fill Ins - only active when stepped on!
- In Serial Mode the second GAS (red) is switched in series to the actual setting, in Bolt Mode it will switch off the previous sound setting and activate the second 808 (red).
Bolt Rocker Switch: When switched to 'ON' the pedal runs in Bolt Mode.
Bolt-Mode: Each GAS can be activated by pushing the usual On-Off switch on the pedal top but only one of them can be used when put on Bolt Mode. The Advantage: Switching from GAS 1 to GAS 2 is only one footstep away, without having to disactivate GAS 1. It shuts off automatically. Same way around when going from GAS 2 to GAS 1.
Serial-Mode: Both GAS can be run at once without getting across each other. This way both GAS can be run Serial.
Bass Boost Switches: When switched to 'ON' the pedal runs in Bass Boost Mode. Both GAS pedals have their own Bass Boost Switch to push the lower frequencies. The switch for the first 808 (blue) is located on the right side, the switch for the second 808 (red) is located on the left side.
909 Rocker Switch - More Gain: When switched to 'ON' the second 808 (red) runs in 909-Mode. The second 808 (red) can be switched over into GAS-909-mode which features more gain.
Jacks: You will find the Input Jack righthandside and the Output Jack lefthandside the GAS-828.
External power supply: On the rear of the pedal you can find the Jack for an external power supply. Its a standard jack (2,1mm). You can use the usual adapters for floor effects (9V DC,+ = outside ring, ground = inside). The GAS-828 can be driven only with an external power supply - not with battery.
- Two totally independent GAS units in one pedal
- Drive- and Tone controls are moved to the top
- Added switch for more gain on GAS 2 (GAS-909)
- Added 'Bolt/Serial'-switch for two different working modes
- Added 'GO!' switch for momentary switching mode of the second GAS
- Illuminated rocker switches when switched to 'ON'
- Specially dimensioned and selected components = overdrive at its best!
- True Bypass with less switching noise
- 'Long-Life'-foot switch
- Two Overdrive-, Level- and Tone-knobs
- Two 'Bass-Boost'-switches
- Upside blending of lasered high-grade steel
- Extremely bright blue and red Jewel-LEDs
- Power supply by external AC/DC-adapter
- Handmade in small series
Pricing - Shipping - Guarantee - Availability - VAT - Return policy:
- We guarantee the best price on all our new products in the European union.
- We include free shipping within the European union
- We include minimum 5 year guarantee on all our new products.
- We include 1 year guarantee on all our used products offerings
- We have a strict real time stock level policy: All that you see advertised as being in stock - is really in stock!
- All our offers Includes 21% VAT/BTW/MwSt unless otherwise specified.
- If you are buying from outside the European Community the website will allow you to buy without European VAT (21%) included in the price. The website will automatically deduct the VAT from the Purchase price and Shipping costs.
- We provide a solid 30 day return policy (money back) The return policy is not applicable on trades
For All shipping to France and outside european destianations we use UPS shipping. All shipping is fully insured.
We offer Free Insured shipping to all European destinations above a purchase price of €50.
Shipping costs to the destianations outside Europe €225,00 (approx. 4 day delivery lead time)
The Fellowship of Acoustics BV
Available Mon-Sat. from 9.00 tot 23.00 (Amsterdam time)
Opening Hours from the Mansion: 10.00AM tot 6PM (Monday to Saturday)
And every 1st Sunday of the month from 11AM to 5PM
More From Rodenberg
TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper, NEW
Out of stock