(08845648912348 / LJ25NA / Does not apply / Free European Express Shipping / 5 year guarantee)
We offer a 5 year warranty on all new Instruments we sell.
Levinson LJ-24 NA Natural features: Features include Solid sapele (African mahogany) Back and sides and solid sitka spruce top, the vintage jumbo shape that reminds of the 1940s guitars, mahogany neck and bound rosewood fingerboard, bound ebony headplate with abalone Levinson inlay, grover tuners. A really great guitar that convinced us to take it in. The classic appearance is unmistakable but the beauty is much more than only “skin deep.” especially the tone convinced us, it's Warm and balanced, it's lightweigh with great projection and percussive attack. 43mm nut width, 628mm scale length, c Shape neck. This is to our teams opinion about the best far eastern guitar for the money available as far as we are concerned. A lot of guitar for little money.
- BODY:Round-shoulder Dreadnought
- TOP: Voiced Solid Sitka Spruce
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Scalloped modified ''X''
- BACK & SIDES MATERIAL:Solid Sapele
- BACK CENTER STRIPE:Traditional black stripe
- ENDPIN INSERT: Traditional black stripe
- BINDING AND HEEL CAP:Striped Ivoroid
- NECK MATERIAL:Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE:Low Profile C-shape
- MACHINEHEADS:Grover Butter Bean Vintage Style
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD INLAY:Pearloid Dots
- NUT MATERIAL:Bone
- BRIDGE MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- BRIDGE SADDLE:Compensated Bone
- NUT WIDTH/SattelBreite/Halsbreedte: 43mm, 1 11/16"
- SCALE LENGTH:628 mm, 24.75''