R&R (Roman & Rudi)
R&R OM1 HM
(Does not apply / RROM1HM)
Some Manufacturers offer a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on new guitars that only applies to the original registred owner.
R&R OM1 HM
R&R guitars are designed by Rudi Bults and made by Roman Zajicek, old guitar-friends, Roman the accomplished Luthier, and Rudi the owner of the Fellowship of Acoustics, you are all familiar with. The first Batch of 9 guitars (2015) was sold much faster than we anticipated. Establishing this new brand - R&R Guitars is born out of a deep desire to build a guitar - at any level, tone, looks and finish- able to compete with the major high-end guitars such as made by Collings, Santa Cruz, but also Blazer & Henkes, Merrill and even Wayne Henderson. This being an European Project, the only man to ask for this job was Roman Zajicek.
His enthusiasm was inspiring, and together we've pulled out all every trick and piece of knowledge we had available together. Meaning the guitar is built with the best of old and new, with the single purpose to make the best sounding guitar on the planet. It all starts where it all started, the unbeatable pre-war Martin OM/000, and we tweaked it with nowadays improvements. And we've gone all the way, meaning the guitar is obviously full hide Glue construction, Not only the dove-tail, but all the way, with a unique neck reinforcement-concept that is based on the T-bar found in old guitars, but improved- with two standing Carbon Bars in the neck to optimize the stiffness like the T-bar did. However we combined it with a trussrod and kept the dove tail neck construction!
Another thing we did is investigate what are the best frets on the planet and we came up with 'Jescar gold' frets. They are very endurable, and have more mass, and therefore more tone compared to nickle frets. Of course the nice gold looks are a cosmetic extra that underlines the quality of the guitar. Other features include X- bracing, forward shifted, scalloped & wide to provide optimum vibration on the surface and increase tone, AAAAA grade aged Alpine spruce top with maximum tap-tone, Selected Honduras mahogany for back and sides, Honduras mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge, Waverly tuners, Herringbone purfling, Bone Nut and Saddle,
This is the first time we used a normal headstock with RR Torch inlay instead of the slotted. Despite this guitar is my own project guitar, i can only say we succeeded in making it extremely responsive to even the lightest touch. Other features include diamond and square fingerboard inlays, flamed maple binding. We left of the pickguard, but it is with the guitar. And yes tonally it's all I imagined! 645mm or 25.4" scale length, 44.8mm or 1 49/64" nut width and 58mm or 2 5/16" string spacing. With case, lifetime warranty for the original owner, and including VAT.
Pricing - Shipping - Guarantee - Availability - VAT - Return policy:
- We guarantee the best price on all our new products in the European union.
- We include free shipping within the European union
- We include minimum 5 year guarantee on all our new products.
- We include 1 year guarantee on all our used products offerings
- We have a strict real time stock level policy: All that you see advertised as being in stock - is really in stock!
- All our offers Includes 21% VAT/BTW/MwSt unless otherwise specified.
- If you are buying from outside the European Community the website will allow you to buy without European VAT (21%) included in the price. The website will automatically deduct the VAT from the Purchase price and Shipping costs.
- We provide a solid 30 day return policy (money back) The return policy is not applicable on trades
- Call +31523-232205 for information or making credit card payments by phone.
- Payment methods: PayPal, VISA, Mastercard, IDEAL, KBC, CBC,Belfius, Giropay, Bankcontact mister cash, ING homepay, Sofort Überweisung, Bank Transfer
- Optionally we offer TRANSFERWISE as a payment option.
More From R&R (Roman & Rudi)
R&R (Roman & Rudi)
R&R OM1 HM
Buy now delivery 1-2 working days: In Stock