- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
|Nieuw product met:||5 Jaar Garantie|
|VERZENDING:||Gratis Verzending binnen Benelux (vanaf €49)|
- Gratis verzending in Benelux vanaf €49,-
- Betaal in 14 Dagen (Afterpay)
- Voor 14 uur besteld, zelfde dag verzonden*
- Volledige Setup in onze Werkplaats
- 30 Dagen Niet Goed - Geld Terug
Fender Road Worn 50S Precision Bass Fiesta Red
- Worn nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- 1950s style with aged/worn body, neck, finish and hardware touches
- Maple neck with “C” profile, 7.25” radius and 20 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style split-single-coil pickup
- Gold anodized aluminum pickguard
- American Vintage four-saddle bridge
- Reverse open-gear tuners
CLASSIC VINTAGE STYLING
Pure and simple, this instrument features classic vintage styling that evokes and honors the timeless Fender basses that came before it in the 1950s, ’60s and ’70s. From the rear strap button to the top of the headstock, it’s the very essence of classic vintage Fender bass design.
In addition to its other vintage-style features, this Precision Bass model features another elegantly authentic 1950s-era design element in the gilded form of a single-ply gold anodized aluminum pickguard.
ROAD WORN® LACQUER FINISH
This instrument includes a vintage-authentic nitrocellulose-lacquer finish that lets the body wood breathe with more natural resonance. Its Road Worn finish and hardware treatment imparts a cool aged look and feel, conveying the impression that this instrument has more than just a few miles on it.