- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
|Gebruikt product met:||1 Jaar Garantie|
|VERZENDING:||Gratis Verzending binnen Benelux (vanaf €49)|
- Gratis verzending in Benelux vanaf €49,-
- Betaal in 14 Dagen (Afterpay)
- Voor 14 uur besteld, zelfde dag verzonden*
- Volledige Setup in onze Werkplaats
- 30 Dagen Niet Goed - Geld Terug
Martin D-18 vintage dreadnought guitar from 1973
Martin D-18 made in 1973, played this guitar at home for several months and it's a great sounding guitar with lot of wear, several repaired side cracks, deep scratch crack, has the need for a neck reset in a few years but plays excellent now with great tone. Features include mahogany back and sides with sitka spruce top, black bindings, mahogany neck, rosewood bridge, rosewood fretboard, rosewood headstock overlay and Grover tuners. Sounds fabulous like you would expect a nearly 50 year old D-18 to sound, warm, big, full, and with a nice and dry-vintage quality to it. 645mm scale length, 43mm nut width and 56mm string spacing, Includes newer Martin hardshell case.