Ear Trumpet Labs Chantelle
€ 495,04 € 495,04
(= € 495,04 Excl. BTW)
End-Address grootmembraam condensator microfoon met een flexibele pivoterende body, zeer feedback bestendig en bij uitstek geschikt voor live vocalen en akoestische instrumenten.
End-address large-diaphragm condenser with flexible pivoting body, very feedback resistant, excellent for live vocals and acoustic instruments.
Chantelle was created to be the best available live vocal mic. She brings the clarity, warmth, and character of a large diaphragm capsule to a beautiful low-profile body ideal for close-micing. She has a smooth high end with no harshness and a very gentle upper-midrange emphasis. She also incorporates a full foam pop filter for great plosive protection. With exceptional feedback rejection, she can be used on even the loudest of stages.
Her warm, present tone is also great on acoustic instruments.
Selecting the right microphone is both a personal and a practical decision. This questionnaire is designed to point you to the right models from Ear Trumpet's line to consider for your particular needs.
Microphones are excluded from the 30-day right of withdrawal for reasons of hygiene. This is further explained on the 'return' page.
- Hand-made microphone with unique appearance
- Side or end address, using pivoting bracket
- Capsule and electronics tuned for close vocal use on the loudest of stages with excellent feedback rejection
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
|Ear Trumpet Labs