The TLM 107 is a reference class microphone for vocals and instruments with breathtaking realism. Five polar patterns plus variable pad and low cut settings make the TLM 107 exceptionally flexible. And with a dynamic range of 131 dB the TLM 107 captures anything from a slight whisper to massive drums without unwanted noise or distortion.
The newly developed dual diaphragm condenser capsule is specially designed for the TLM 107 to offer outstanding transient response and an extended, carefully balanced frequency response for all polar patterns. This means, you can adjust the directional pattern according to the recording situation without affecting the overall sound balance. Which is quite extraordinary for a large diaphragm microphone! Finally, this Neumann is finished in a stylish black finish and this TLM 107 offers Neumann's genuine quality in every situation as well.
- Microphone Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Directional Pattern: Omnidirectional, Cardioid, and Figure 8, as well as two intermediary settings
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Connector: XLR
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 84dB (A weighted)