- Alle Produkte dem Warenkorb hinzugefügt.
- Kostenlos Versand Deutschland ab €49,-
- Wir sprechen Deutsch
- Bestellungen bis 14 Uhr, werden am selben Tag verschickt*
- Jede Gitarre bekommt vor dem Versand, das TFOA-Setup
- 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
Riverside is the culmination of a thorough analysis of numerous analog and vacuum tube circuits. Strymon set as a goal to deliver a new world of harmonically rich, incredibly versatile, tube-inspired drive sounds. They didn’t want to build just another distortion or overdrive. They knew they must examine what has been done, and bring a new approach to the world of drive sounds.
- Custom cascading multistage distortion topology provides a wide range of tube-inspired drive tones
- Digitally controlled analog class A JFET input gain stage maximizes headroom while adding up to 20dB of pure analog gain
- Precision crafted DSP gain stages provide detailed complexity and responsiveness
- Low gain channel for smooth classic overdrive
- High gain channel for modern saturated distortion
- 3-band EQ with independent Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- Selectable post-analog gain mid-band EQ push
- Presence switch to tailor the sound for use with all amplifiers from dark to bright
- Optional variable-threshold noise reduction helps tame noisy guitar pickups