A short update about our current situation and how we deal with Corona (COVID-19) safety and regulations.
With new government rules in place it's time for a short update from our side. We try to keep it as simple as possible to make sure our guests and staff stay safe. Our store is open and you're welcome to visit, we do prefer appointments made beforehand.
- Disinfect your hands when entering the store.
- Measure your temperature at our temperature sensor when entering the store. Please do not enter if your temperature is higher than 37.5 C
- Face-masks are preferred in the public rooms at the store. (not required in the testing rooms) If you don’t have one, we gladly provide
- Please keep in mind that we cannot provide room for tourists or tourists groups during COVID19.
- Try to touch our products and surroundings as little as possible.
- Keep 1.5 meter distance at all times. We have put guidelines on the floor where needed.
- Please do not enter our repair shop without permission from a staff member.
- We can't help you with repair questions without an appointment.
- At this moment we can't take new work orders until the 24th of October. All current orders will be fulfilled and notified about the progress.
- Sadly, our restaurant Dina's Fellows is closed now. Coffee, Tea and small snacks are still available.
- The restrooms are cleaned frequently and will be available at all times.
- Keep 1.5 meter distance at all times.
If you're not able to visit our store, or don't feel safe to, we can ensure you that our services continue online. We've always done everything we can do extend our in-store experience to our website and worldwide customers. We're just a phonecall, e-mail or message away.