- All products are added to your cart.
Ear Trumpet Labs Evelyn
|New Instrument with:||5 Year Warranty|
|SHIPPING:||Flatrate Shipping in Europe & Worldwide|
- Flatrate Shipping EU & Worldwide
- We speak English, German and Dutch
- Ordered before 2 pm, Shipped same day*
- fully set-up at our workshop
- 30-day money back guarantee
Ear Trumpet Labs Evelyn
Evelyn is a stereo mic consisting of two closely matched large diaphragm capsules mounted in individually pivoting head baskets spaced at the correct distance for the ORTF stereo recording technique. Both the capsules and the JFET transistors for each side of the stereo pair are exactingly hand-matched for perfect stereo imaging. The electronics are hand-wired using the finest components, and the result is spectacularly natural stereo sound.
Evelyn makes an easy-to-deploy stereo drum overhead or room mic, but she is also adept at many applications beyond standard stereo miking. With her heritage from the acclaimed Ear Trumpet Labs Edwina, one of the finest live mics available, Evelyn makes an ideal live miking solution for acoustic ensembles from traditional bluegrass bands to string quartets, with great feedback control and off-pattern rejection.
Of course the striking design of Evelyn complements the stunning sound; everyone will be pleased to work with her, and on a live stage she looks distinctive and gorgeous. Our solid designs are hand made from copper plumbing pipe and fixtures, electrical flanges, brass, and stainless steel.
Each mic includes a standard 5-pin XLR to dual 3-pin XLR adapter cable, and the pinout is standard so other stereo cables can be used. Each Evelyn comes in a solid metal tool case with hand-cut foam lining.
Microphones are excluded from the 30-day right of withdrawal for reasons of hygiene. This is further explained on the 'return' page.
- Hand made studio and live stereo condenser microphone with unique appearance
- Dual fixed-cardioid large (26mm) diaphragm condenser capsules mounted in pivoting heads, spaced ideally for ORTF stereo
- 1" body fits standard microphone clips
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
Studio or live use for stereo micing vocal or instrumental ensembles, drum overheads, or individual performers
Old Crow Medicine Show